As someone who wants to be a librarian and who will attend future ALA conferences, it makes me nervous that you decided to bring someone who works for the David Horowitz Freedom Center for a roundtable titled "Perspectives on Islam: Beyond the Stereotyping."
Seriously folks? Not the best move.
Library Journal reports here and here.
Subscribe to canonball
- Tattooed Ladies of the TLA
- This Morning
- Below the Belt Raises the Question: Will you be a...
- Alas the shoes dost no fit thy dainty feet!
- Homeland is Where the Heartland Is.
- TINY HORSE ALERT
- The Day after Theory Thursday Links and Opinions
- Tip: Don't Invade Gay Bars on the Anniversary of ...
- And Tango Makes Biased People Uncomfortable
- Maddow vs. Buchanan
- Thursday Theory: The Jumbled Up Edition
- Dear American Library Association
- Sotomayor, Cats, and Stuff
- Some Quotes about the Word Cisgender
- another social construction example
- ▼ July (17)