Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Theory Links and Pictures

http://pics.livejournal.com/tn_jackrabbit/pic/000023c2

LolFoucault, Panopticon division
via tn_jackrabbit at LOLTHEORISTS lj group

[Michelle+A+.+ow+.+thank+you+stacey+result.jpg]

Signifer/Signified? And the importance of underpunctuation
over at Cake Wrecks!

In Austin they recently held the 32nd annual O. Henry pun-off.

In Canonball news, I'm starting History of Sexuality, Vol. 1 today for my senior thesis, so you'll get to go along with me on that trip. I'll keep you updated; I'll also be summarizing and critiquing some Foucault introduction books.

Oh, and thanks for everyone who stuck up for me at Feministing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to canonball

About Me

I'm a young trans person living between two states, trying to make ends meet, both intellectually and monetarily.

Followers